Alpine hiking weeks
bookable: July 9th to September 11th 2016
Dive into the alpine mountain scenery of Warth-Schröcken and experience the endless feeling of freedom on the top of a mountain or while moving through our almost untouched nature.
The alpine hiking weeks in Warth-Schröcken are a real experience for all mountain lovers and wannabe's. Take part in several guided hikings and mountain tours and be whisked away to the most beautiful places of our region.
Experience alpine mountain world.
Warth-Schröcken is renowned for its numerous possibilities of moving at alpine altitude. Well-known summits like those of Biberkopf, Widderstein, Karhorn, Braunarlspitze or Mohnenfluh can be reached directly from the towns and serve an incredible view. Tours for beginners as well as demanding alpine tours meet the needs of all levels of skills and experiences.
- 7 overnight stays in the category of your choice*
- Guided hike "On the tracks of the Walser people" with historic background knowledge of the region
- Guided sunrise tour (optional with rich mountain breakfast at Hochalp hut, at costs)
- Weekly changing guided mountain tours to the summits that surround Warth-Schröcken
- Inclusive-Cards for using hiking buses and cable cars free of charge
- Individual tour consulting
- (*valid in participating businesses)
|from EUR 175.00 per Person||apartment without catering|