Culinary hike in Warth-Schröcken
Valid from July 1st to October 9th 2016
Hike through the nearly untouched nature of Warth-Schröcken, enjoy the wonderful panoramic view and dive into the traditional culinaric cuisine during your way.
The hike starts with the ascent with the Steffisalp-Express cablecar. An easy and panoramic hiking path is leading you to Hochalp hut where a rich breakfast buffet awaits you. After this first refreshment you walk further up on "Saloberkopf" and down to Berghotel Körbersee. Here, surrounded by a breathtaking mountain view, you enjoy your lunch. The nearby lake Körbersee invites to go for a swim. Then a wider path leads you down to Schröcken, where the dessert at Hotel Tannberg marks the end of this culinary hike.
The vouchers for this hike are available in the tourism offices of Warth and Schröcken.
EUR 52,00 per person without guestcard (Bregenzerwald-Guest-Card or Lech-Warth-Card)
EUR 42,00 per person with guestcard or season pass respectively (Bregenzerwald-Guest-Card or Lech-Warth-Card)
The vouchers can be redeemed at different days (daily from July 1st to October 9th 2016, apart from Wednesdays).
Please make a reservation at the restaurants/huts in advance.
The culinary offer in detail:
Breakfast at Hochalp hut, +43 5583 42 50
- from 9.00 am
- served as a rich buffet with a wide range of local products
Lunch at Berghotel Körbersee, +43 5519 265
- from 11.30 am
- Cheese omelett with green leaf salad
- OR Walser cheese cake with green leaf salad
- OR pieces of fish fillet coverd in beer batter
- OR grilled stripes of turkey breast with mixed salad of the season
Dessert at Hotel Tannberg, +43 5519 268
- from 02.00 pm (daily apart from Wednesdays)
- Apple strudel with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
- OR Chocolate-Chili-Parfait with fresh fruits
Have a look at this nice article, written by Canadian blogger Nancy Besharah: