Guided hike "On the trail of the Walsers"
A voyage of discovery into the past of the Tannberg region
Discover the shared history of the three Walser villages in the Tannberg region Warth, Schröcken and Lech on a guided and very interesting tour. You will find different stations on the edges of the trail that provide you with insight into the past of the Walsers in various ways.
- Every Tuesday, from July 7th to September 29th 2015
- Meeting place: 08:50 am Steffisalp-Express in Warth
- Don't forget your Inclusive Cards!
- TIP: Visit the Alpine museum Uf'm Tannberg and sample Walser cuisine at stops along the trail
- Registration: by Monday, 12:00 - Warth tourism office +43 5583 35150 or Schröcken tourism office +43 5519 2670