Hiking area Warth-Schröcken
- Several hundred kilometres of a well-maintained network of hiking paths well-marked by signs
- All-inclusive summer passes for the free use of the lifts and hiking buses
- Steffisalp-Express in Warth and many additional cableways in Lech operate over the summer
- From easy panorama hikes to challenging mountain tours
- An exciting outdoor programme for the whole family
- Weekly guided hikes to the loveliest spots in the region
- Interesting museums and exhibitions allow insight into the past
Warth-Schröcken is a mountain sport paradise in the middle of the Allgäu and Lechtal Alps, the Bregenz Forest and the Lechquellen mountains. In the summer, a landscape full of diversity and beautiful impressions opens itself up to you.
A wide network of hiking paths leads you through the entire Tannberg region, which comprises the areas of Warth, Schröcken and Lech. You can find everything in Warth-Schröcken, from easy family hikes to demanding mountain tours.
The big advantage in the summer is the connection to Lech so that you can also enjoy many hikes there. A big service offered to you is the shared hiking bus that travels every half hour between the Hochtannberg Pass in Warth and lake Spullersee and lake Formarinsee in Lech.
Here at a height of over 1,500 metres, you find yourself in a virtually pollen-free zone with air that is clean and clear, making it ideal for those who suffer from allergies. Enjoy the tranquillity of a romantic Alpine meadow and listen to the whistling of the marmots. Let your soul soar freely and breath in the fresh mountain air, everyday worries remain far removed and you'll come back home completely recuperated.
Get your body moving with a guided hike or a demanding mountain tour. Our local hiking and mountain guides look forward to showing you the loveliest spots in the Tannberg region and the Arlberg region.
Numerous romantic mountain chalets are located through the hiking region and invite you to take a break and rest. Let the sun shine on your face and enjoy the regional delicacies such as Kaiserschmarrn (sugared raisin pancakes), Vorarlberg mountain cheese and much, much more.
Have you already heard? The dairy with the highest altitude of Vorarlberg is located in Warth. You are welcome to sample the home-made products over the course of a tour of the cheese production facilities.
Highlights in the region
- Karhorn via ferrata
- Schrofenwies climbing garden
- 1st Alpine Museum in Vorarlberg "Uf'm Tannberg"
- "Wälder Metzge" - the dairy located at the highest altitude in Vorarlberg
- "Secrets of the white art" - exhibition about the history of skiing in Warth
- Kalbelesee and Körbersee
- Biberkopf, Widderstein and Braunarlspitze located directly nearby are excellent mountain tours for ambitious Alpinists
- "On the trail of the Walsers on the Tannberg" - unique theme hike with interesting stations
- The Lechweg - a trip to your inner self
Find holiday offers now!