"Kid's Snow Action"- Top offers for families in Warth-Schröcken
Bookable: Dec. 12th to 17th 2016* | Jan. 14th to 21st 2017* | March 11th to 25th 2017*
The slopes belong to the kids!
Little skiers get their money's worth during Kid's Snow Weeks. A colourful weekly itinerary from building igloos to sledding with huskies and "Pauli's Adventure Tour" await the little ski bunnies. The crowning highlight is the kid's ski race with not just one winner!
Children not yet in school between the ages of 3 and 6 (born 2011/12/13) receive a free 3-Täler ski pass for 6 days during Kid's Snow Week as well as a free ski class for 4 days if they are accompanied by at least one adult. Spend 7 nights in Warth-Schröcken.
Additional activities like tobogganing or riding the Flying Fox are also part of the programme!
- 7 overnight stays in a category of your choice*
- Free 3-Täler ski pass for 6 days (for the children)
- Free ski class for 4 days (for the children)
- Free participation at the kid's ski programme
- *(valid at participating establishments)
Ski programme during Kid's Snow Action:
- Monday: Magic show with "Zilly the magic magician"
- Tuesday: fun toboggan party
- Wednesday: Pauli's Snow Adventure on the Salober
- Thursday: Pauli's Adventure Tour in Warth
- Friday: exciting final race with big awards ceremony and supporting programme
Package prices 2016-17:
|from EUR||1.888,00||p.P||Hotel 4* / 4*s with halfboard|
|from EUR||1.050,00||p.P||Hotel 2* / 3*, guesthouse with halfboard|
|from EUR||632,00||p.P||private room with breakfast|
|from EUR||590,00||p.P||Appartement (no food)|