Pauli's ski circuit
The "Weiße Ring" for kids in the ski area Warth-Schröcken
Pauli's ski circuit is the ultimate panorama circuit through the entire ski area.
What is so great about it? This circuit is especially suited for families with children since it be started and ended from any of the main lifts, and the best thing is: the entire ski area can be skied on blue slopes!
The kids will really have something to talk about during dinner after doing this. It can also be shortened, of course, by switching to red or black slopes if these can be used.
The route of Pauli's ski circuit
Pauli's ski circuit can be started from the Steffisalp-Express, Jägeralp-Express as well as from the Salober-Jet.
When starting at the Steffisalp-Express, the circuit proceeds as follows:
- Ascent Steffisalp-Express / descent to Wartherhorn-Express
- Ascent Wartherhorn-Express / descent via blue w29 and/or w23 to Jägeralp-Express
- Ascent Jägeralp-Express / descent via blue w17 to Karhornbahn cableway
- Ascent Karhornbahn cableway / descent via blue w18 and/or w19
- Ascent Hochalpbahn cableway / descent via blue w4 and w9 to Sonnencruiser
- Ascent Sonnencruiser / descent via blue w4 and w7 to Falkenkopflift
- Ascent Falkenkopflift / descent via blue w5 to Körbersee and Falkenkopflift
- Ascent Falkenkopflift / descent via blue w7 and w4 to Salober-Jet
- Ascent Salober-Jet / descent via blue w19 and w18 to Karhornbahn cableway
- Ascent Karhornbahn cableway / descent via blue w30 and w23 to Steffisalp-Express