Ski tour camps in Warth-Schröcken
You can experience the loveliest ski tours in the Arlberg and Hochtannberg regions here!
A ski tour is not only excellent endurance training for the body. It also an activity that can be experienced in nature with all the senses, an activity that brings the spirit back into harmony, that allows the everyday to be forgotten and allows impressions of the wonderfully snowy mountain landscape that could never be discovered amongst the hustle and bustle of the slopes.
Put yourself in the experienced hands of the ski and mountain guides of the Warth and Schröcken ski schools who will show the loveliest locations away from the slopes.
Warth ski school facts
- Bookable: 19 - 21 January 2014 and 2 - 4 February 2014
- 4 - 6 participants
- EUR 225.00 per person including the following services:
- 3 ski tours in the Arlberg and Hochtannberg areas, without lift usage (no ski pass required)
- Daily tour discussion
- Risk management
- PIEPS avalanche backpack with shovel, probe and avalanche transceiver
- PIEPS Premium Alpine Performance Presentation
- PIEPS surprise gift
Alternative: "Ski tour combinations":
- for all ski tour participants who want to take it a little easy
- Ski tour combination = use of the lifts + short ascent
- A valid ski pass is required!
- EUR 85.00 per person and day (without ski pass)
Schröcken ski school facts
- Bookable: 26 January - 30 January 2014 / 30 March - 3 April 2014
- 5 ski tours @ 4-6 hours daily
- Daily ascent 400-1,000 metres
- Including safety equipment
- To be brought with you: backpack, ski tour equipment with skins
- EUR 250.00 per person
Contact information for Warth ski school and Schröcken ski school
Contact Warth-Schröcken ski schools
|SKI- UND SNOWBOARDSCHULE WARTH||SCHNEESPORTSCHULE SCHRÖCKEN-HOCHKRUMBACH|
|Mathias FRITZ||Josef Staggl|
|6767 Warth Nr. 77||6888 Schröcken Nr. 104|
|T +43 5583 3443||T +43 664 75 75 500|