Telemark skiing in Warth-Schröcken
A niche sport with a high fun factor!
Telemark skiing always attracts curious gazes when someone is observed gliding over the slopes or through the deep snow with their heels free. The elegance of the movement as well as the combination of coordination and strength keeps on exciting more fans of this niche sport.
Together with the Warth-Schröcken ski instructors, you can collect your first experiences of free heel skiing here. Even ambitious Telemark skiers get their money's worth here!
TELEMARK STEP 1:
The optimal introductory programme for everyone who has always wanted to try Telemark skiing.
- Requirements: the ability to ski in parallel
- Theoretical explanations
- First practical exercises with curves, tips and tricks
- Every Thursday
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- EUR 60 per person
TELEMARK STEP 2:
Telemark skiing extension class. Suitable for everyone who already has some Telemark skiing experience.
- Requirements: some Telemark skiing experience
- Extension of the technique for making curves
- First longer Telemark ski descents on the slopes
- First knick exercises on the terrain
- EUR 160 per person
Contact and registration for the Telemark steps:
6888 Schröcken-Nesslegg 37
T +43 664 380 15 40