Experience amazing ski tours in Warth-Schröcken
- Optimal altitude in the Warth-Schröcken region beginning at 1,500 metres
- The region is very snowy (an average of 11 meters of new snow per season)
- Ski tours above the tree line
- The ski tours start almost at your door
- The use of the ski lifts saves strength while ascending for the following deep snow descent
- Even more combination options are available through the connection with Lech Zürs
Ski tour participants and everyone who would like to give them a try will get their money's worth in the Warth-Schröcken region! Thanks the altitude of the area beginning at 1,500 metres, you have optimal conditions for boundless ski tour pleasure above the tree line.
Regardless of whether you are a newcomer to ski tours or want to set off on multiple-hour ski tours for pros, you will be spoilt anew with choices every day in Warth-Schröcken. Your best bet is to check in with the state-certified ski and mountain guides of the Warth and Schröcken ski schools who will then lead you to the most remote and lovely locations in the region, far from the hustle and bustle of the slopes based on your ability and condition.
Enjoy the tranquillity during the ascent and look forward to your pending descent through untouched deep snow!
The connection of ski area with Lech Zürs makes breath-taking ski tours to Lech possible, and if you get tired faster than expected, the shuttle "Auenfeldjet" will bring comfortably back to Warth-Schröcken.
The ski and mountain guides of Warth-Schröcken are at your disposal and look forward to taking you on lovely ski tours!
Contact ski schools
Contact Warth-Schröcken ski schools
|SKI- UND SNOWBOARDSCHULE WARTH||SCHNEESPORTSCHULE SCHRÖCKEN-HOCHKRUMBACH|
|Mathias FRITZ||Josef Staggl|
|6767 Warth Nr. 77||6888 Schröcken Nr. 104|
|T +43 5583 3443||T +43 664 75 75 500|
Contact to Alpine schools
Contact Alpine schools in Warth-Schröcken
|ALPINE SCHOOL WIDDERSTEIN - WARTH||ALPINE SCHOOL SCHRÖCKEN|
|Christian FRITZ||Josef Staggl|
|6767 Warth No. 32||6888 Schröcken-Heimboden No. 104|
|T +43 660 21 49 207||T +43 664 25 25 200|
Contact licensed ski instructors
Offers for your ski tour experience
Anyone seeking to set off on their own on insecure terrain off the slopes must be aware of the many dangers and be proficient with their safety equipment. In your own interest and in interest of the safety of others, please note the following:
- never set off in insecure terrain on your own!
- Always carry an activated avalanche transceiver with you!
- In addition, a complete set of safety equipment is mandatory! (Avalanche air bag), backpack, probe, shovel, avalanche transceiver, first-aid kit, MOBILE PHONE! (European emergency phone number 112)
- Inform yourself about the weather and the avalanche conditions in advance!
- Never enter blocked off areas; you will be endangering yourself, other persons and the rescue workers!
- Plan your tour precisely according your ability and your condition!
- Share your tour route with other people!
- Trained, local ski and mountain guides are available to ensure a safe ski tour experience
LWZ - Landeswarnzentrale [national warning centre] Vorarlberg
All information about the current avalanche conditions
Download avalanche report as PDF file
Listen to the avalanche report by telephone: +43(0)5574 201 1588
T +43 (0)5574 511 21126
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
112 - European emergency hotline
140 - number for Alpine emergencies (Austria-wide, 144 is also possible in Vorarlberg)
Today – 2017-01-19high fog, above mainly sunny
Dry and sunny, but foggy patches will be possible towards evening.
Tomorrow – 2017-01-20sunny
Some clouds in the morning, lateron much sunshine and hardly any clouds
Day after tomorrow – 2017-01-21sunny
Dry and sunny throughout the day with hardly any clouds.