Toboggan run "von der Höhi" in Warth
The toboggan run is located at the end of the village of Warth and is very easily accessible by foot. Your best bet is to take the B198 (Lechtal Bundesstraße) in the direction of Reutte; you'll find it on the right-hand side right after the fire brigade building.
The toboggan run is prepared daily and is illuminated until 10:00 pm - and is free to use.
If you don't have your own toboggan with you, you can rent one from the village sports shops.
Toboggan nights are held twice a week and are a whole lot of fun.
Event the ascent is a ton of fun, since you do it in a tractor. Attached by a chain, you're ready to start in nothing flat.
Now you just have to mobilise your strength for the descent. Race downwards, narrow right-hand curves are a challenge and on the straightaways you can really build up speed before braking again at the finish line.
Warm mulled wine and kid's punch await the toboggan fans at the end!
- Every Monday and Thursday during the winter season
- From 07.00 pm
- € 8,00 for adult | € 5,00 for children incl. 2 runs and 1 drink (mulled wine or kid's punch)
- No application till 10 people needed. From 10 people pleace do a registration under +43 664 4120529.
- You don't have to bring a toboggan, there are some to rent
- Children have to wear a helmet!